I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your commitment in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The entire team here at West of Scotland Chauffeur Drive want to convey you our most sincere interest in your well-being and that of those around you.
Since March 2020 when the pandemic hit the UK we worked on our standards procedure that offered our high end passengers the strongest safety guarantees, always in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). I hereby share with you our approved Health & Safety Standards.
Strictly following these instructions will allow us to deliver the highest safety standards and offer our high end customers complete confidence in the service we are providing.
- We have installed a manufactured purpose built partition with toughened perspex window, this separates the driver completely from the passengers and is fitted to our 7 seater Mercedes-Benz V-Class chauffeur driven vehicles and has a factory finish.
- All of our Mercedes-Benz saloon cars have been fitted with a custom fitted Perspex screen to again keep passengers and our chauffeurs separate and free from risk of cross contamination.
Daily Cleaning and Disinfecting:
- For pre-trip and post-trip cleanings, our chauffeurs use disinfectant-grade products that are EPA-approved and effective at killing COVID-19.
- Special attention is taken to disinfect commonly used surfaces of the vehicle, like doorknobs, pulls and handles, seatbelts, as well as all other passenger touch points.
- Additionally, deep vehicle cleanings are managed every night.
- Hand sanitizers are offered to passengers.
- Sanitizing wipes are available to passengers who want to wipe down surfaces themselves.
Health & Safety Protocols:
- Every chauffeur has been allocated with our company branded charcoal grey facemasks and will wear them when in the airport whilst collecting passengers and escorting passengers to their waiting vehicle.
- Every chauffeur washes their hands using hand sanitizer immediately before picking up passengers and after dropping them off at their destination. They also avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth, and cough or sneeze into their elbows, inside their shirt or into a tissue.
- Chauffeurs do not initiate handshakes and avoid all personal contact with passengers, FBO & hotel concierge staff, or any other person involved in the trip, maintaining precautionary social distancing measures.
- Chauffeurs only handle luggage after obtaining consent from the lead passenger and thoroughly disinfecting their hands immediately before and after doing so or using disposable gloves when doing so.
- Printed reading materials, tissues, candies, and bottled water are removed from the vehicles, unless requested by the client. If this is the case, then these items are also thoroughly sanitized.
- Chauffeurs increase ventilation by opening windows, replacing air filters regularly, keeping fans "on" and re-circulation "off" to ensure fresh air flow.
- Chauffeurs providing services in a region identified by the WHO as high-risk use face masks when driving.
Finally, I would like to thank you, personally, for your commitment to work alongside us to keep everyone safe. We are sure that you have been following all the necessary recommendations and essential health precautions required to overcome these moments of uncertainty. We are aware of the great challenge we face, but we are sure that together, we will achieve a new way of providing safe passenger ground transportation.